Many mushrooming enterprises are abandoning the long-term lease of their traditional spaces in favour of serviced offices. Not only flexible lease agreements, a serviced office in Delhi offers a multitude of services that help your business to run efficiently.
Let’s dive into services part. There are plenty of services out there, some providers offer more than others. We’ll look at the services important to a client.
- Speedy Internet: Serviced offices, these days, come with dedicated fibre-optic broadband to keep companies connected. And as the cloud becomes an ever-important part of our office lives, it’s quite important to stay connected when working from home or on the move.
- Staffed Reception: There’s no arguing with the fact that a building receptionist must be there to meet and greet clients and manage the building premises. The great thing about the serviced option is that it has a specialised team to handle everything from phone calls to organising & scheduling networking events.
- Ergonomic Furnishing: Comfortable desks, chairs, or anything else, serviced offices are already fitted out with everything you need to run your business. This would be great for startups that don’t want to spend on furnishing. Those days are gone when generic office furniture used.
- Kitchen Facility: Fully fitted kitchen facility is there in a serviced office facility. That means microwaves, chairs, tables, crockery, and cutlery will be provided to your team.
- Cleaning & Housekeeping Facility: In serviced offices, daily or weekly cleaning services are also included in the rental fee, leaving your office space spick and span. When you have a clean desk, your productivity at work will significantly increase.
As you could see, choosing a serviced office in Delhi would let you reap countless benefits that will significantly help your business to run efficiently.